Saturday 22nd September 2012 at 11:30AM
Hidden away down the end of a long drive is this charming brick family home in a quiet tropical setting on a lush 992 sqm block. Yet this three bedroom home is also very close to local schools, shops, safe swimming beaches, playgrounds and excellent transport links into the city, making it the ideal home for a family who wants to move in and relax by the pool.
- In a tropical setting adjacent to a reserve, providing whisper quiet privacy
- The solid brick home is tucked away from the world down a long sole-use driveway, providing a real sense of seclusion and privacy
- Fabulous pristine pool with spa attached, surrounded by swaying palms and immaculately maintained gardens
- Great entertaining space with light and airy triple aspect lounge room flowing into the dining room and kitchen
- Three good-sized double bedrooms all with bush or garden outlooks, the master with direct garden access and built-in robes
- Sunroom/family media room overlooking entertaining deck and pool
- Good-sized kitchen with plenty of pantry space, ajoining internal laundry and direct carport access
- Newly fitted contemporary bathroom with spacious walk-in shower
- A real feature of the property is the fabulous north west-facing tropical garden. Divided into two sections, one side is perfect for a children's play area while the adjoining area with the sparkling in-ground pool, spa and large L-shaped deck perfect for entertaining.
- The lush gardens are well maintained and feature many tall mature palm trees giving the whole 992 sqm block a tranquil, tropical feel.
- Just a 40 min express bus ride to Wynyard from the bus stop just 50m away, while nearby Dee Why beach with its safe swimming areas, rock pool and playground is just 8 mins by car. The nearest primary school and good local shops are just 0.8km away.
- Move in and relax-your coastal dream starts now.
The current family's decision to downsize has not been an easy one. They have enjoyed the privacy, size and wonderful all year round functionality the home offers, especially the outdoor entertaining patio, and pool area that has seen many enjoyable family and friend gatherings. Come on in, they're keen to show potential buyers the myriad advantages and pleasures of the home and the surrounding features.
Please contact us if you have any questions about this property.
|Mobile:||0418 200 564|
Inspection of this property is available by appointment, or at the advertised times.